The Food Processing Suppliers Association’s (FPSA’s) Networks are hosting 30-minute Meet-Ups during show hours at PROCESS EXPO. These relaxed, informal venues are a time to learn about the Networks, meet the members, and build new relationships. The Networks were created to integrate key topics that are critical to the FPSA Councils (Bakery, Beverage, Dairy, Meat, Prepared Foods, and Pet Food) to allow for cross industry collaboration and to create new avenues of engagement for FPSA members. The topics are based on technical (Food Safety, Packaging, and Technology) and social (Women’s Alliance and Young Professionals) issues.
New this year, the Young Professionals Group and Women’s Alliance Network are integrating a few of their Meet-Ups with Food for Thought Sessions. The Food for Thought Sessions feature well-respected food and beverage professionals who will give an inspirational talk of what the industry has meant to them professionally and personally and why they volunteer for FPSA.
“All PROCESS EXPO attendees are welcome to join any of the Network Meet-Ups or join a Network in general,” said David Seckman, President and CEO of FPSA. “We want people to share their or topics of interest with like-minded professionals and walk away with solutions to bring back to their company.”
The schedule for the Meet-Ups and Food for Thought Sessions can be found at www.myprocessexpo.com/attendees/networking-events, and are also listed below:
Tuesday, October 8
- 11:30 am – 12:00 pm │ Young Professionals Group Meet-Up and Food for Thought Session (featuring Ken Hagedorn, FPSA and Foundation Board of Directors Member and Vice-President of Sales and Marketing at Naegele, Inc.) │ The QUAD, booth 1377
- 12:30 pm – 1:00 pm │ Women’s Alliance Network Meet-Up and Food for Thought Session (featuring Jean Moran, past FPSA Board of Director Chair and former CEO of LMI Packaging Solutions, Inc.) │ FPSA booth 2848
- 4:00 pm – 4:30 pm │ Technology Network Happy Hour Meet-Up │ FPSA booth 2848
Wednesday, October 9
- 11:30 am – 12:00 pm │ Young Professionals Group Meet-Up and Food for Thought Session (featuring Patrick McGady, Vice-Chair of the Pet Food Council and National Sales Manager for Handtmann, Inc.) │ The QUAD booth 1377
- 3:30 pm – 4:00 pm │ Women’s Alliance Network Meet-Up (immediately following “Cargill’s Leadership Brand: Lessons from a General Manager and Soldier” educational session) │ Theater II, booth 4568
Thursday, October 10
- 11:30 am – 12:00 pm │ Food for Thought Session (featuring Steve Radke, Vice-Chair of the Prepared Foods Council and Director of Sales at JBTC) │ The QUAD, booth 1377
- 12:30 pm – 1:00 pm │ Young Professionals Group Meet-Up │ FPSA booth 2848
- 4:00 pm – 4:30 pm │ Joint Food Safety Network and Packaging Network Happy Hour Meet-Up │ FPSA booth 2848
Friday, October 11
- 10:30 am – 11:00 am │ Women’s Alliance Network Meet-Up (immediately following the Young Professionals Group Career Roundtables) │ Theater II, booth 4568
The Food Processing Suppliers Association (FPSA) is a global trade association serving suppliers in the food and beverage industries. The Association's programs and services support member’s success by providing assistance in marketing their products and services, overall improvement in key business practices and many opportunities to network among industry colleagues. Programs and services to achieve these objectives include PROCESS EXPO (industry leading trade show), electronic media marketing, education, market intelligence, research, and advocation of critical industry issues such as food safety, sanitary design of equipment, and global trade.
FPSA members are organized in vertical industry councils which focus on specific needs and concerns that are unique to each industry sector.
FPSA councils currently represent the Bakery, Beverage, Dairy, Pet Food, Prepared Foods, and Meat sectors.
Senior Vice President
- Meet Up with FPSA's Networks at Process Expo (pdf, 123 KB)